We have been creating unique journeys in Portugal and Spain for more than 20 years, beginning when Greg Edward, an American who moved to Portugal several years previously, was asked by the then General Manager manager of the Ritz Four Seasons in Lisbon to accompany their VIP guests and foreign dignitaries to the Lisbon Expo in 1998.
From the beginning we've worked exclusively with two destinations; Spain and Portugal, and always working with individuals, small groups limited to 15 travelers, selected travel companies and arranging corporate overseas excursions.
Our itineraries are known for the unique experiences we create, working with carefully curated accommodations and allowing travelers to discover the traditional cuisine and culture of Portugal and Spain not found during public tours.
- We are a full service travel organizer and private tour leader working exclusively with couples, friends traveling together, pre-organized small groups and selected luxury travel companies.
- Whether a first-time visitors or returning to see more of Portugal and Spain, we provide access to the people and places that make visiting Spain and Portugal a memorable experience.
- Our owner, Greg Edward, is an American who lived more than 20 years in Portugal and Spain. He now divides his time between Colorado and the resort town of Cascais in Portugal and his country house in southern Spain.
- We specialize in small group tours & privately guided trips throughout Portugal and Spain.market.
- Our journeys are tailor made to suit the schedule and interests of travelers who want all details arranged from start to finish. From private tour guides during the day and luxury hotels at night.
- Our unparalleled knowledge of Portugal and Spain, gained through the more than twenty years our owner lived in Portugal and Spain, and relationships with travel professionals in both countries are integral parts of our success.
- Testimonials from previous clients attest to the sophistication and quality of every trip we arrange.
Your Spain and Portugal Vacations are designed...
With all details arranged the way you wish, ensuring your vacation includes the perfect mix of pre-planned exploration, with detailed daily suggestions or private guides, and ample free time to discover your surroundings.
- We create unique experience during your vacation which help understand the cultures of Spain and Portugal.
- From dining in Michelin Star restaurants to local neighborhood spots, guided tours to places like the Spanish town of Logrono in the Rioja region, cruising the magnificent Douro River Valley and learning about Port wine in Portugal, mastering Spanish cooking with a private class or learning how to make Portuguese pottery. The endless experiences are curated by constantly traveling in Spain and Portugal to develop unique itineraries.
- We organize year round vacations - perfect for avoiding the crowds of the summer months.
- We pride ourselves on being client-centric; meaning every vacation is tailor made with your interests and style of travel the foundation of a memorable vacation. To get started we'll have a telephone conversation to know exactly what you wish to include and giving you the opportunity to learn what us and how we work.
- We work exclusively in preparing private trips for every vacation to Portugal and Spain.
- Throughout the planning stages and during the trip, you will always speak with Gregory, Jennifer or Jose... never a call center or sales office. This personal attention sets us apart from almost all tour organizers.
Write to us - We want to hear from you!